Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring Shoes; the staples!

I have never been so excited for spring. This long winter is just not for me! So, since spring is on its way, I thought I would put together a list of my favorite spring shoes that are in the stores at the moment. Enjoy! :)
 Comfortable, textured, stylish. Pick them up in a powder blue color for an unexpected twist to any outfit.
 
 
 
My all time favorite show by far! You can never go wrong with a cream pair of oxfords.
 
 
You can tell I'm all about the basics. Just imagine this baby with a bright blue or red nail polish; perfection!
 
I'm planning to pick these bad boys up the moment I walk into H&M. I predict they'll be my spring/summer shoe. They are so feminine and delicate. The perfect shoe to wear with a sheer maxi skirt; kind of random but true! ;)
 
 
 
 
Even though I adore shoes I don't think 30 pair of different sandals are necessary. A few key pairs are all you need! Stores like Topshop, Zara, and H&M have great options for relatively good prices. Happy shopping!
 
 
 
Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)


No comments:

Post a Comment