Friday, December 6, 2013

My Christmas Wishlist

My Christmas wishlist is finally here. Now mom can go ahead and decide what she wants to get me without having to wait to the last minute. Hear that mom? :P
I mean what's not to love about this? Tartan on one side, monochrome on the other, thick and cozy! The perfect scarf in my opinion! Zara gets it right every single time! I am a little bitter that I don't have one close to me, though. After black Friday their website said there was only one left, and I want one so much that I actually emailed them to see what's going on and they restocked it!


 TOPSHOP BASIC BURNOUT TEE in grey
Topshop is another one of those stores that always gets it right, except for the price- so darn expensive! However these shirts are totally worth it! They just hang so nicely and have a perfect oversized shape that doesn't swallow you! I can go on and on about this shirt but I'll just stop for your sake! :) They are the best thing in the retail world! And that's quite a statement!
 
Amazing overnight mask. The concept is simple and effective. You put it on before you go to bed and when you wake up your skin is soft like a baby's bum and hydrated! I was going to ask for the big bottle but a little goes a long way. It would take me ages to finish it. 

This little guy will unclog my pores and get rid of my blackheads. Plus, I'll be able to scare the crap out of my brother since this is a clay mask! In all seriousness my blackheads on my nose and chin have been really bothering me! Just like the other mask above the smaller tube would be the one I would go for.
 
 
The bottle is ridiculously expensive and way too bulky, while you can just throw the rollerball in your purse and be done! Much more practical and handy!
 
Nails Inc. Gel Effect Polish in the shade Porchester Square
Such a beautiful shade! Plus the gel formula makes it very long lasting! You can get this at Sephora or Macy's.
 
Last but not least, gift cards to Zara and Topshop are always welcome- that would be great! ;)
 
Live the life you love. Love the life you live. 
 

1 comment: