Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas gift guide for the beauty and fashion lover!

Since Christmas is almost upon us, I decided it was time for my annual gift guide. I was thinking of separating beauty and fashion but then I thought that it's better if I condense it all in one. The gift ideas I have included are things that most girls, including myself, would like to receive. Keep in  mind that you can always adapt the gifts to your preferences. So, let's get this started!

 
A perfect gift for the neutral lovin' gal who likes playing with makeup. Such a fun and versatile palette! It comes with a black eyeliner as well! Very good value for money at only $39.00!
 
Zara always brings it when it comes to scarves! I will even include one in my wishlist. This is one of their more neutral ones that most of people are bound to like and wear. And it won't break your bank balance at $35.90.

Such an adorable offering on the whole beanie trend from Topshop! I will admit that it is on the pricier side, for a hat, at $28.00, although it would make a great present especially for someone that lives in a colder climate.

Now this is one of my favorites which you can adapt to ones needs. The star of the show for me is the nail polish in the shade Porchester Square. You can either get the trio of polishes which is a great value for money at $9.00 or you could get the gel version of the standout polish at $14.00. I would personally appreciate more the gel polish because I adore the color and gel formula but the trio would make a better present. It all comes down to the person you're gifting it to.
 
When it comes to fragrances Marc Jacobs does the best gift sets. This particular one gives you the chance to try out a few of his signature scents. If you know someone that likes fresh, floral and fruity scents, then this set is perfect for them! It is also not very expensive at $39.00. A pretty good deal for 3 rollerballs!

Last but certainly not least, this set of 9 bath & shower oils is the epitome of luxury. I heard about them from Anna and I love the idea! Each of the oils serve a different purpose when it comes to pleasing you. A great gift for a mother in law or simply for someone in need of some relaxation. Each bottle might seem small but it contains 3 baths since you need the tiniest bit every time. This however will set you back $85.00! It's definitely an amazing present if it's within your budget. If it's not, don't fret. Soap and Glory do some amazing bath sets as well.
 
 
Phew! That was a long one. I will be back with my very own Christmas wishlist, which I am very excited about! I'll speak to you soon!
 
 
Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment