Friday, December 7, 2012

My Favorite Youtubers!

Hello!
Let me start off by saying that my week has been pretty uneventful. So, nothing excited to report.
However, I've been watching a few YouTube videos lately, and there are some youtubers that have really grown on me. And for some reason I felt like I needed to share that with the rest of the world! Weird? I think so! :P
I was actually never into YouTube that much until my friend Chiling introduced me to my favorite people on YouTube ever; Jack and Finn Harries (Jacksgap). Jack makes fun, funny and interesting videos about his life and some of them are featuring his twin brother Finn. Bonus? They are both very attractive! ;)
Zoe Sugg or Zoella is a beauty youtuber/blogger that I absolutely adore. Her and Louise (sprinkle of glitter) are so funny! What I love about Zoe the most is that she is really real. She doesn't pretend to be something that she isn't. To be honest, she is one of the people that I would love to meet someday. One can only hope, right?
Ingrid or Miss Glamorazzi is another fashion and beauty youtuber that I really enjoy watching. Ingrid is just so happy all the time, her attitude just makes my day whenever I watch her videos. And she seems like such a sweet person!
A few other people I've enjoyed watching their videos are Marcus Butler, Alfie (PointlessBlog), Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman, Bethany Mota and Joe Sugg!

Jack and Finn Harries

Zoe Sugg

Louise

Ingrid Nilsen

Marcus Butler

Alfie Deyes

Tanya Burr

Jim Chapman

Bethany Mota

Joe Sugg
 

So that's basically it!
Live the life you love. Love the life you live.
Elle :)

P.S. The photos are obviously not mine!

3 comments:

  1. I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here. Will be back often to read more updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are such a sweetheart! :)

      Delete
  2. I’m really like it! Very, very dgdeeac good!
    zoella ombre

    ReplyDelete